What makes a squishy toy sticky and how to clean it?
If you are a mother then you understand the struggle of cleaning your children’s toys. We know that children love squishy toys as they are very soft and gentle. But it is very hard to clean squishy toys when it gets sticky. A lot of women want to know how to make squishy toys clean easily.
But first, you have to know which things make squishy toys sticky. The oil or wet hands make the toy sticky and then the sand or dirt will stick to it. The babies have bad habits of putting every toy in their mouth. So you just have to know how to make squishy toys clean.
These are few steps that will help you to clean squishy toys:
- If you want to get rid of stickiness with silicone squishy toys then you must have to use water and soap. It will completely clean the squishy toys.
- You can also use the adhesive part of scotch tape to remove the particles on the toy. At the last use clean paper to wipe the stickiness and dirt as well.
- Let us tell you that the cornstarch will decrease the sticky build-up of the toys. So after cleaning the toys you can put some cornstarch on the toys and it is safe for your baby. Your baby can put the toy in his mouth as cornstarch is a healthy ingredient.
- You must have to clean the sticky toys regularly. So that your baby will easily play with the clean toys and free from germs as well.
- You don’t have to put dirty sticky toys anywhere in the house. You have to decide on a fixed place to put all the dirty toys at a place so that your baby will not get them easily.